On Sunday, January 21st, 2018, ASHRAE Regions 2 & 11 are proudly hosting a social night for all our members attending the ASHRAE Conference and AHR Show in Chicago. The event will be held at The Park Grill in Millennium Park and the evening will include appetizers, dinner and drinks in a mix and mingle setting. This a great opportunity to get to socialize and network with your fellow ASHRAE Regional members.
The cost of the dinner is $60USD/ person and registration will be done through our Simple Sign Up located on the ASHRAE Hamilton Chapter Events webpage (link). We ask you to please register by Jan 14th so we can help finalize numbers for the restaurant before the event. Registration will be available after this date, but there is no guarantee there will be spots available, although we will make every effort to accommodate everyone who wishes to attend up until the event. So in an effort to ensure there is space for everyone, the earlier you register the better!
Details of the event:
- Date: Sunday, Jan 21st, 2018
- Time: 7pm till 10pm (7PM with light apps, dinner buffet @ 8PM, coffee and desserts after dinner)
- Location: Park Grill, 11 N Michigan Ave, Chicago, IL 60602 (Located in Millennium Park, walking distance of Palmer House) http://www.parkgrillchicago.com/grill
- Price: $60.00USD / Person (Not including alcohol)
- Individuals are responsible their own bar tabs. Cash bar will be set up including; standard cocktails, draft & bottled beer, red and white wines, as well as non-alcoholic beverages.
- The event will be held in a semi Private room, overlooking Millennium Park.
Thank you to our sponsors!
We wish to thank the following sponsors who have generously supported the Region to make this event as successful as possible.